Tuesday, July 19, 2011

STARS STARS & MORE STARS

Hunter and Carrie Underwood
Me and Simon
Beyonce and Hunter
Selena Gomez & Hunter
Selena & Skyler
Zac and Hunter
Elton John and me
Skyler and Madonna
Skyler and Mel Gibson
Jamie Fox with Skyler and Hunter
Guess who??
Guess Who??
This guy was creepy
Skyler loves his box of chocolate's
Rocky!!!!!
Who is funnier??
Paradise or ship wrecked??
As if you don't know him.
He still rides.
WOW so many stars that we were able to see. Can you believe it!!!

The kids and I had the best time at Madame Tussuad's wax museum.
They had so many exhibits, some were so life like and others were just plain creepy.
I have always wanted to go through this and look at all those figures. I was glad Skyler and Hunter were willing to do this with me. I love that they will check out so many different attractions even when Tom just wants to sit and enjoy the weather.
This vacation was so much fun and it was nice to just kick back and take it all in. Tom and I have been to Hollywood before, but this was the first time we actually took the time to really look and see all that there was to SEE.

No comments: