Thursday, July 26, 2012

Magic Mountain

We took a quick spur of the moment trip to Magic Mountain.
Skyler and Hunter have wanted to go here forever and do the roller coasters.

Tom and Hunter waiting in line for a ride.

Skyler and Tom taking a break after vertigo got the best of Tom again.

Hunter making the most of the long line.

The last ride of the night.
I think we all had a great time. Even Tom with his vertigo.
I have a  love / hate for the rides, once on I love it but the wait and getting hooked in is nerve racking for me.
The kids were laughing at me about freaking out. 
I think we will do this again, just not with Tom, he said he was done with rides and we can go by ourselves next time.  I loved having some fun family time as it's getting harder to have that with the kids getting older and working or having their own things to do.

No comments: