Tuesday, April 27, 2010

39 STEPS

The girls were out again!
We went to see 39 Steps, had no idea what it was about , but hey were out with girlfriends. How bad could it be?
Cyndy did a great job in picking this one. It was one of the funniest plays I have ever been to. Their were only 4 people in this play.
We sat on the first row right in front of the stage. We had the best seats. We could see everything! When I say everything I mean everything!! The sweat, the spit you name it. At one point I asked if we were at the Sea World show & should have brought our clear plastic. The two guys reminded me of Tim Conway & Harvey Korman from the Carol Burnett Show. I know most of you will not know who I am talking about.


Thanks girls for a great night out and lots of laughter!

1 comment:

Gail said...

That sounded so fun! Who knew? I'm glad you got to do it!