Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

I was able to get tickets to a sneek preview for Thursday at 7PM. It was a fundraiser and they rented out several theaters to do this. So happy it was not midnight.

Hunter and Julia were squaring off for their favorite team. They had fun and we all enjoyed the movie. I was amazed at how many "older" women were there. They all have their favorite Edward or Jacob and they were sure to let ya know by the howls throughout the movie.


Jewel went with us as well as Skyler. What a sport he was. Jewel made these darling shirts for her and Hunter. She did a great job. Hunter was surprised and happy to have someone be on her team. She tells me all her friends are on team Edward. Not sure why? I will just say team Jacob and that is all.
So glad we were able to go together as a family and hope everyone enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Brea said...

Oh come one Hunter... Team Jacob???? Okay I will have to admit he was VERY nice to look at and I loved how well he played his character! I LOVED New Moon and I'm going to see it again tomorrow! :)

Gail said...

Team Jacob all the way!!! I was a fan of him from this book on, even before he took his shirt off:).